BUILT FOR THE TACTICAL ATHLETE.
The Nike SFB Field 2 8” is a lightweight high-performance boot designed to support heavier loads in all theaters. The sole is equipped with an aggressive tread pattern that provides exceptional traction over challenging terrain, while an internal rock shield helps prevent punctures.
- Polishable synthetic leather and nylon canvas provide durability and breathability.
- Dual-zone lacing integrates with locking eyelets to help keep your forefoot cinched down–even when the laces are loose at the collar.
- Foam midsole gives you lightweight cushioning.
- Internal rock shield helps prevent punctures and reduce pressure.
- TrailFrame with TPU heel shank adds stability for heavier loads.
- Aggressive outsole pattern offers solid traction on a variety of rNIKEed surfaces.
- Sticky rubber lugs on the forefoot and sawtooth design at the arch provide additional grip.
- Perforations at sides and collar
- Reinforced toe stitch
- Removable sockliner
- 8” collar
- Heel pull tab
- Weight: 20 oz (men’s size 10.5)
- Shown: Black/Black
- Style: AO7507-001
The SFB collection honors Nike co-founder Bill Bowerman and his WWII service. Upon his return, he became the head track and field at his alma mater, the University of Oregon, where he began creating high-performance footwear for his athletes. Just like Bowerman, everything in the SFB collection is field-proven and dedicated to athletes.